Saturday, August 21, 2010

Down by the sea....

I don't know what it is specifically about Crescent Beach that I am drawn to....I make sure I take my kids there every summer like my mom did with me each summer. It could be the the tradition I grew up with my family heading to White Rock every summer and we would watch for a train to pass by and enjoy some hot french fries with some good ol' ketchup to dip in... The rythmic beating of the waves as the tide comes in, or the ice cream smiles, or the excitement of discovery as you turn over rocks and discover crabs...
You can catch a glimpse of the pier in the distance behind Logan. We has wanted to walk to the end and look for starfish but the parking meter had expired so we chose ice cream instead! Eva loves to stand in front of the camera!
This is the cutest bunch of cousins around...cant believe I was able to get them all to sit together and look at the camera!
They were all in a hurry to get down to the beach and try to finds some little crabs. The only thing they found were empty shells and dead crabs but they still thought that was pretty cool!

No comments: